Set to open in March, the Clarke+Ervin Center for Innovation and Performing Arts will give our growing community a place to join together as we meet for assemblies, host guest speakers and celebrate the many accomplishments of our students.
As the school year begins, we invite you to join us in building on history. Cape Henry Collegiate's roots go back to the Everett School, founded nearly 100 years ago, and this year's seniors will become Cape Henry's 50th graduating class.
Mrs. Everett and the dedicated Trustees and Heads of School who have taken the School this far can certainly be proud. Now, it is time for all of us to be a part of this proud tradition of positive change.
"Whether you can give $100 or $100,000, you need to do that so you remain a part of the network of support."
During this year's Grand Auction, Raise the Paddle participants donated $222,850, allowing Cape Henry Collegiate to enhance the Clarke+Ervin Center for Innovation and Performing Arts in exciting new ways.
- 49,500 total square feet
- Orchestra, Parterre, Balcony, and Box seating areas
- Over 450 fixed seats
- Fly Loft with Counterweight Rigging System
- Technical Levels for Lighting and Acoustic Engineering
- Flexible Multimedia Control Booth
- Male and Female Dressing Rooms
- Close connection between Arts and Technology
- State of the art multi-disciplinary Fabrication Lab
- Over 10,500 square feet of academic space in the Innovation Center
- Flexible, open classrooms promotes cross-disciplinary collaboration
- Innovation Commons provides space for student-led study and investigation
- Seamless connections to existing campus buildings
Gross Square Feet
Square Feet of Collaborative Academic Space
Square Feet of Engineering Fabrication Lab