During this year's Grand Auction, Raise the Paddle participants donated $222,850, allowing Cape Henry Collegiate to enhance the Clarke+Ervin Center for Innovation and Performing Arts in exciting new ways.
Center for Innovation and Performing Arts
Latest Announcements and News
When 5th grade student Max Stockmeier noticed the Clarke+Ervin Center for Innovation and Performing Arts taking shape on Cape Henry Collegiate's campus, he had some questions – and took them straight to the builder.
The Kramer Family Theater fills Ron and Cindy Kramer with pride as it demonstrates their deep appreciation for the significant role Cape Henry Collegiate played in the lives of their now-grown children.
As imagination and vision become reality on our campus, we can show you the Center for Innovation and Performing Arts as students will soon experience it, thanks to beautiful video renderings from Tymoff+Moss Architects.
After three years of fundraising and a summer of demolition, Cape Henry Collegiate broke ground on the Center for Innovation and Performing Arts this week.
Learn More About the Center for Innovation and Performing Arts
- 49,500 total square feet
- Orchestra, Parterre, Balcony, and Box seating areas
- Over 450 fixed seats
- Fly Loft with Counterweight Rigging System
- Technical Levels for Lighting and Acoustic Engineering
- Flexible Multimedia Control Booth
- Male and Female Dressing Rooms
- Close connection between Arts and Technology
- State of the art multi-disciplinary Fabrication Lab
- Over 10,500 square feet of academic space in the Innovation Center
- Flexible, open classrooms promotes cross-disciplinary collaboration
- Innovation Commons provides space for student-led study and investigation
- Seamless connections to existing campus buildings
Pre- and Post-Construction Comparison
Gross Square Feet
Square Feet of Collaborative Academic Space
Square Feet of Engineering Fabrication Lab
For more information regarding the Center for Innovation and Performing Arts Campaign, please contact: